Does your business cater specifically to mobile device/smartphone users? With the popularity of smartphones and tablets, you’ll find that it’s a much broader audience than it was a few years ago. With a website optimized for mobile devices, you stand a much better chance of reaching your target audience.
A mobile website is different from a regular website with a responsive design. It’s not just a “smaller version” of a regular website, but it’s a site scaled to your mobile screen size and designed with mobile users in mind.
Here are a few elements of a mobile website design:
• GPS features compatible with Google Maps and other map apps for easy location-finding
• Click-to- call features for instant communication
• Mobile-friendly layout and navigation with large, legible text and buttons
• One-touch contact information to make it easy for mobile users to add you as a new contact
• Streamlined design for fast, easy loading over mobile/cellular networks
With the increasing number of mobile device/smartphone users, the patience for “wait time” is shrinking at the same time. People will often abandon a website that isn’t optimized for smooth, fast loading on a mobile device. A responsive web design is important, but why not take it a step further?
We’ll develop a website that isn’t just compatible with mobile devices, but designed for use with tablets and smartphones. We’ll identify the most important elements of your website and put together a design that includes all those elements in an easy-to- find layout. We offer fully branded, user-friendly mobile websites compatible with any and all smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices, with all the functions you need to grow your business.
With our help, you’ll stand out from your competition and make the most of mobile technology!